Lets learn, lets laugh, lets share through RHill Daily.

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Law of the First Car

If there is one thing that really gets me, it's seeing provisional drivers in a really nice car. I know it really shouldn't, but it almost feels as if they are going against the untold laws of the universe. Law #346. states that your first car needs to be a shit box. Most would say I'm just jealous, I'd agree with them, but when you have to drive a car that feels as if a wheel is going to roll away when you turn a corner you'd be pretty cynical too. I was once told to think of the positives. Well, when my goes over 100km it shakes like crazy, kinda like those weird weight loss machines. So at least my car helps me to loose weight. What about my readers, what was your first car like?
By for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment